Saturday, November 19, 2011

HeyyyyALLLL~~~

WOOOSH!! MAN I THINK IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS ISNT IT??
HAHAHA~~ I FORGOT I HAD BLOGSPOT...

I guess it has been really rusty and dusty around...its all old..i dun even remember how to change the layout here~ so imma just gonna use my brain or just let it be with this designs..well this birdies are cute!

I know...when i was in form 1. everything in me is TVXQ! well..i expanded my mind and start liking other idol groups too!!

so i have been in some fandoms! and im happy that im in it!





ANGELS~~! TEEN TOP'S FANS!


KISSMEs!!!


and of course IM STILL A CASSIOPEIA!


Now...i usually update on TUMBLR AND TWITTER! SORRY I DON'T GO HERE THAT MUCH!
so...im still here~ alive! just a bit forgotten..i did try to consider myself doing a vlog~ ^^ it must be fun~ but im a bit shy...so...^^

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment