Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Don't Think I LIke It Now...


Seems to me lots of people hates me huh???
I don't know bout that...but taht made me feel totally uncomfortable...It made me feel like I don't even belong there...WHAT?!!!!

I tried to think that 'Oh maybe there's only afew of them' But NO!!!I think this is all ridiculous!!!!~

People who hates me keeps on increasing!!!! I know this is normal in life, but for GOD SAKE!!!! I have been in quite a number of heartbreaks and this is what I get!?!!!! Don't you think my own life is letting me down!!!!

Day by day I keep on trying to ignore it but LIFE GOES WITHOUT STOPPING SO I HERE LOTS OF THINGS WITHOUT STOPPING!!!! Why don't you people give me a break and make me rest!!!!

I feel like I'm the WORLD'S NUMBER 1 MOST HATED PERSON...!!!!~ARGH!!!! WHY???
Do I reallly have a job called MENCAPUB????DO I?!!!! OR DID I TOOK THAT JOB AS A PART TIME JOB!!!!
THIS IS RIDICULOUSLY STUPID!!!!!
AND NOW I'M LETTING GO OF MY ANGERS HERE!!! AND IT DOESN'T LOOKS LIKE AN IMAGINATION BUT A STUPID UNRELIABLE BORING HATED DAMN TERRIBLE REALITY I'M LIVING IN!!!!WHEN YOU HAVE A REALITY THAT REALLY HURTS YOU, YOU'LL ALWAYS KNOW WHY IMAGINATION IS WAY BETTER THAN REALITY!!!!...

Do anyone know how I really feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment