Saturday, April 17, 2010

Me...Oh yeah...me

I had these books...I write whenever I feel like writing it..Kinda call it my History!!!~
The subject I would score the most!!!~

This seems like a good way to express myself...Sometimes I think who reads my book will definitely understand me!!!!~dear all readers!!!~




THIS IS WHAT I DID IN MY BOOK...

SEE...AMYRAMYRAMEOWW HAS A WIDE WIDE WIDE WIDE IMAGINATION....And I don't want to lose that at all in my life....
I might not be as smart as Albert Einstein...Adi Putra or whoever thinks they're smart in this planet...

But having a wild wild life imagination is already enough to prove I'm capable...

I can strive for better...

But I will never stop imagining....Because it's a source of life I have to admit!!!!~


I have to admit...I'm not that smart...so people please don't judge me....I might not be the best so people don't doubt it...

But why I'm standing here? It's because of my ability to imagine and dream about whats best for my future...I might not be the greatest...but I work to try to be one...

so there's no other choice for me to do other than work hard and imagine the best I can...

Now I end up putting my life into a book that people read but do they understand...?

Oh yeah...everyone knows amyramyrameoww is into making stories like fanfic!!!~

-----------------

an aticle about me and my imagination!!~

1 comment: